Sunday, February 13, 2011

Farewell, My Dear Friends

This little girl has no shoes. The belt she wears was crafted from a shipping sack. But she has loving parents, so she is very happy. Today I will upload many pictures of my poor village. I will tell you a little about each of the people in them. I hope it makes you ponder, and love.
  God loves love. Do you?
 Wishes do come true.
 A Heavenly Hell.
 Fires perform so well.
 The blind woman who found serenity.
 Sleep little darling.
Sweet sunsets
 Mango flesh and Berean scalpels.
sweeping across the earth: Leadership voids
beams and bridges...sweet coffee color of your skin
The Sunday Report
Red Barchetta
Fish for life
Thank you, Jovit. We love you!
                                                                                not lost
                                                                     small voice ticket
Lead me to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment